The Hyatt House Virginia Beach Oceanfront is the newest hotel at the Oceanfront. Every single guest room at this Virginia Beach hotel has an oceanfront view. You’ll find amazing amenities here that will have you feeling like you’re right at home, but with beautiful views of the sandy shores of Virginia Beach.
Amenities of Hyatt House Virginia Beach Oceanfront:
Free Breakfast Buffet Join Hyatt House during their Morning Spread breakfast buffet every morning. Fill your plate with fresh pastries, fruit, or bagels. Grab another plate for their delicious made-to-order Omelet Bar.
Pet-Friendly Accommodations Bring the whole family on vacation! The Hyatt House welcomes pets 50 pounds and under.
Indoor Pool Enjoy a heated pool that is open all year round. This is perfect for a quick swim when not at the beach.
Workout Room Keeping in shape on vacation is easy when staying at the Hyatt House. The workout room here is open 24/7 and includes various exercise equipment.
Free WiFi and Computer Room Access Stay connected on your beach vacation. Check and respond to e-mails at your convenience in the computer room. The computer room also includes access to printers.
Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services Wet bathing suits? No problem. Hyatt House has laundry services available so you don’t have to spend a minute of vacation time cleaning.
On-Site Parking With the beach being only steps away from this Virginia Beach hotel, finding great beach parking is never an issue!
Large Event Venue Great for special events or meetings, the Gathering Rooms at the Hyatt House can accommodate a large amount of people with their abundant space of 1,943 square feet. Come meet the friendly staff of the newest hotel at the Oceanfront!
Six Room Types There are types of rooms for every kind of vacationer. What’s unique about this hotel is that no matter which room you choose, you will have an oceanfront view!
1. Den - 350 sq ft. space with 2 queen beds / Ocean views with private balcony
2. Accessible - 369–721 sq ft of space with 1 king bed or 2 queen beds / ADA AMENITIES: Emergency strobe light smoke detectors, front door alerting device, lower level climate controls, closet shelves, light switches, towel racks, wider bathroom doors, raised toilet seat
3. Studio - 360–506 sq ft of space with 1 king bed or 2 queen beds / Sitting room with sleeper sofa and full kitchen
4. High Floor - 350–506 sq ft of space with 1 king bed or 2 queen beds / High floor ocean views
5. Specialty - 363 sq ft of space with 1 king bed / Juliet balcony
6. Suite - 742 sq ft of space of space with 2 queen beds / Separate living area with full kitchen
Last edited: April 26, 2017