Virginia Beach Real Estate
Last edited: April 15, 2017
Are you looking to buy or sell a house? Perhaps you're looking for a room to lease or an apartment? Do you want something near the ocean or are you looking for a townhome or condo near the heart of the city? When it comes to real estate in Virginia Beach, there are quite a few options to choose from.
What are the popular neighborhoods in VA Beach?
Here are some of the top choices for neighborhoods in Neptune City:
- Chic's Beach - Considered the top neighborhood with it's small town coast charm and distance away from the resort area.
- Hilltop - Located to the west of the Virginia Beach resort area, Hilltop is home to many young professionals and singles.
- Alonton - Great for shopping and dining and features some of the best Virginia Beach public schools.
- Lagomar - Away from the city, this area has low crime and a rural atmosphere. Great for lovers of the great outdoors.
- Kempsville - Very popular with younger families, has access to shopping and dining; more urban than other above.
How many homes are in Virginia Beach?
According to Suburban States, there are approximately 165,000 homes in the city.
For more information on real estate options, see any of the professionals below.