We all have many choices of where to go when we want seafood, and each location offers something different, Captain George’s Seafood Restaurant offers great seafood in an upscale type environment.
You can choose to take part in their delicious buffet line or to order from the menu and have a particular dish cooked for you.
Captain George's Buffet Includes
- Alaskan Snow Crab Legs
- Steamed Shrimp, Clams, Mussels, and Crawfish
- Fried Shrimp, Cod, Oysters, and Scallops
- Broiled Salmon and Fish of the Day
- Oysters Rockafeller
- Sirloin Steak
- Norfolk Special
- Deviled Crab
- Stuffed Clams
- Shrimp, Tuna, Potato, Pasta, or Garden Salad
- Various Fresh Vegetables
- Housemade Hush Puppies, Sweet Corn Muffins, and Dinner Rolls
And yes, there's more! You can choose from their A La Carte menu if you would like just one dish, rather than a buffet. But let's get real, when coming to Captain George's, you'll want to try their amazing buffet.
Don't Forget Dessert
- Chocolate, Banana, or Rice Pudding
- Apple, Peach, or Cherry Cobbler
- Carrot, Chocolate, or Rasperry Cake
- Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip, or Oatmeal Cookies
- and more!
Children 5-12: $18.99
Children 4 & Under: Free (with purchase of Adult Buffet)
Monday - Thursday: 4 PM - 9:30 PM
Saturday: 3 PM - 10 PM
Sunday: 12 PM - 9 PM
Last Update: April 24, 2017