Do you know one of the oldest Virginia Beach restaurants is the Icehouse Restaurant? They specialize in seafood, but they also have typical American restaurant meals. Enjoy fresh dishes dining inside the restaurant, or in their outside seating area.
Maybe what has been keeping the Icehouse Restaurant customers coming back for over 100 years are their amazing crab cakes. These crab cakes are drool-worthy because they are all crab, and no fillers! Come visit this VA Beach restaurant and see why Icehouse patrons keep coming back for more!
Other Menu Specialties Include:
- Chicken Wings - tossed in Buffalo Sauce, Homemade BBQ Sauce, or plain.
- Tuna Bites - Grilled or Blackened served with Sweet Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Lumpia - Authentic Philipino Pork Lumpia served with Sweet Garlic
- Award Winning Buffalo Chicken Wrap - Breaded Chicken Tenders tossed in Buffalo Sauce with Bleu Cheese Dressing held together in a Crispy Flour Tortilla
- Fried Flounder Platter - Deep fried in Japanese style Breadcrumbs
- St. Louis Style Ribs - Full Rack or Half Rack - Slow Cooked with a Special Rub glazed with their Homemade BBQ Sauce
They have nightly specials, so swing by to see what they'll have tonight!
They are open for every meal of the day. They offer breakfast on weekends only.
Delicious Breakfast Dishes Include
- Mount Apple Pancake Stack - 3 Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes with Fire-Roasted Apples topped with Whipped Cream
- The Hangover Helper - Poached Egg, Ham, and Hollandaise Sauce on a Roll served with Home Fries
- 6 Types of Omelets - Choose Veggie, Ham or Sausage, Greek, Western, Chili and Cheese, or Crabmeat
- Biscuits and Gravy - 2 Biscuits smothered in Homemade Sausage Gravy served with Home Fries
- and many more!
Visit this landmark of Virginia Beach for a delicious meal at any time of the day!
Last Update: April 19, 2017