Open for lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch, Lucky Oyster Seafood Grill is a favorite place for residents and tourists to grab a bit to eat. Everyone loves eating here because service is great, food is delicious, and environment is casual.
Lucky Oyster has been named Best of Virginia Beach Gold Winner from 2012-2016!
Lucky Oyster Seafood Grill Lunch Menu Includes
- Choose Any Two For A Lunch Combo (Fried Oysters, Flounder, Tuna Bites, Calamari, Chicken Tenders, Cajun Shrimp, and more)
- Variety of Seafood Platters (like Crunch Fried NC Oysters, Eastern Shore Crabcake, Broiled Bay Scallops, and Southern Crispy Fried Shrimp)
- Barb's Favorite Tacos (choose Steak, Tuna, or Shrimp)
Lunch is available Monday-Friday from open until 4:00 PM.
Lucky Oyster Seafood Grill Dinner Menu Includes
- Lucky's Raw Bar Items (Clams, Shrimp, Mussels, Crab Legs, and Oysters)
- Various Sandwiches
- Tacos and Quesadillas
- Beach Burgers
- Dinners from the Farm (Turf)
- Dinners from the Beach (Surf)
Their Delectable Dessert Menu Includes
- Bourbon Street Bread Pudding
- Snickers Pie
- Key West Key Lime Pie
- Chocolate Volcano Cake
- Lucky's Famous Mile High Carrot Cake
Popular Sunday Brunch
This Virginia Beach brunch spot is open on Sundays from 10 AM - 1 PM.
They have specials on Mimosas and Bloody Mary's. They are only $3 per drink, and are that price on Sunday until 2 PM!
You'll find items on the Brunch menu like French Toast Croissant Bake, Chicken and Biscuits, Seafood or Meat Lovers Omelet, Seafood Burrito, and Lucky's Short Stack (add Blueberry or Chocolate Chip to this pancake dish!)
Not only do they offer delicious menu items like the ones mentioned above, they also have daily specials that allow you to save some money! And let's be honest... who doesn't love that?
Last Update: April 18, 2017